We are seeking a coordinator for our community partnered events. This is someone who wants to create the best experiences from students at campus’ across the UK. You’ll work closely with our publisher partners and sponsors to develop and deliver unique events across universities in the UK.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, enjoys thinking of creative solutions and is highly motivated. The role will have lots of opportunities to pitch creative campaigns, so you’ll need the ability to visualise ideas and deliver on them. The role will work closely with the Community Programs Director and the rest of the community team, as well as societies up and down the country.
- Propose and execute unique society event campaigns.
- Develop and maintain our relationships with NUEL Society Reps.
- Regularly communicate with NUEL reps to meet their needs.
- Develop and manage a community events budget.
- Work with our publisher partners to create event resources.
- Must be well organised.
- Have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be independently motivated but also work well in a team.
- Knowledge of the UK university scene.
- Have a positive attitude!
Nice to Have
- Active member within the student esports scene.
- Previous event/LAN management experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience within society committees or other esports groups.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a breakdown of relevant experience and a short paragraph on why you think you’d be good for the role. Applications will close Sept 2nd.