We are seeking CS:GO tournament admins for our upcoming 2018/19 season . This is someone who is enthusiastic about the game, knowledgeable about tournaments and has a passion for university esports. This role will work with the rest of the CS:GO team to create the best experience possible for our community.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about creating great experiences for the CS:GO community and have a deep understand of the game. To do this we believe you’ll need to have a lots of experience of playing the game, and of playing or admining tournaments. You’ll need to be a great team player and an excellent communicator to best talk to all our players.
- Help run the tournament alongside the rest of the admin team.
- Be the point of contact for students playing in the tournament .
- Build a relationship with the community to learn how we can improve
- Help Innovate on the existing tournament
- Experience either playing in or running tournaments.
- Good understanding of CS:GO.
- Solid fundamental mathematics skills.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Knowledge of the UK university scene.
- Ability to make impartial decisions.
Nice to Have
- Previous tournament admin or product management experience.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Experience in a university society or student esports scene.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a breakdown of relevant experience and a short paragraph on why you think you’d be good for the role. Applications will close Sept 2nd.