We are seeking Overwatch tournament admins for our upcoming 2018/19 season. This is someone who is enthusiastic about the game, knowledgeable about tournaments and has a passion for university esports. This role will work with the rest of the Overwatch team to create the best experience possible for our community.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about creating great experiences for the Overwatch community and have a deep understand of the game. To do this we believe you’ll need to have a lots of experience of playing the game, and of playing or admining tournaments. You’ll need to be a great team player and an excellent communicator to best talk to all our players.
- Help run the tournament alongside the rest of the admin team.
- Be the point of contact for students playing in the tournament .
- Build a relationship with the community to learn how we can improve
- Help Innovate on the existing tournament
- Experience either playing in or running tournaments.
- Good understanding of Overwatch.
- Solid fundamental mathematics skills.
- Good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Knowledge of the UK university scene.
- Ability to make impartial decisions.
Nice to Have
- Previous tournament admin or product management experience.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Experience in a university society or student esports scene.
Please email email@example.com with a breakdown of relevant experience and a short paragraph on why you think you’d be good for the role. Applications will close Sept 2nd.