We are seeking a Student Ambassador for the Twitch Student Program. The role will provide you the opportunity to shape how the Twitch Student Program is delivered in the UK and provide students with amazing opportunities within live streaming.
The ideal candidate is passionate about live streaming, creating great content and helping others to succeed. You’ll need a proven track record of setting up live streams and building communities. This role will work in close partnership with the NUEL’s Community Program Director and the rest of the community team, as well as all the Twitch Student societies.
What you’ll be doing
Manage the Society Twitch Student Program (TSP):
- Support and grow student creators streams.
- Work closely with Twitch staff to deliver Twitch internal resources.
- Expand the program to new societies.
- Connect the TSP community together and help facilitate collaborations.
- Plan & execute a number of unique live events.
- Show creativity and find ways to improve the program!
- Manage the Discord channels.
Develop the Community Streamer Rewards Program:
- Create tools to help new streamers & established streamers
- Connect student Twitch streamers together and develop a community
- Manage and distribute a budget to best reward streamers
- Develop and maintain relationships with streamers within the community
- Encourage and support streamers within the community
- Help to develop and shape future projects within the Twitch Student Program
- Experience in setting up streams
- Be an active participant in Twitch communities.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to give constructive feedback.
- Good understanding of major social media platforms.
- Independently motivated but also work well in a team.
- Knowledge of the UK university scene.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Have a positive attitude!
Nice to Have
- Active member within the student esports scene.
- Previous experience within society committees or other esports groups.
- Previous customer service experience.
Please email email@example.com with a breakdown of relevant experience and a short paragraph on why you think you’d be good for the role. Applications will close Sept 29th.