What we are looking for
The NUEL is currently looking for some Volunteer Content Writers to work as part of the Written Content Team. We need committed, proactive and motivated people who are capable of working with other writers to publish high quality written content. You need to be enthusiastic about university esports in the UK and growing the scene.
We aim to constantly develop the talent of university students in all areas of esports, not just through competition. So don’t worry too much if you don’t have much experience in this area, all that’s required is enthusiasm and a dedication to improve.
- Writing frequent content for the NUEL. Examples would include news posts, interviews and tournament/match reports.
- Proofreading articles written by other writers prior to them being published.
- Communicating with the rest of the team to provide input and ideas.
- Impeccable written English.
- Involvement and interest in university esports.
- Time commitment to write weekly articles.
- Prior writing experience (whether esports related or not).
- Prior experience in esports (beyond just playing).
- Involvement in other esports aside from League of Legends (particularly Hearthstone).
- Prior teamwork experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity send an email to email@example.com with:
- Your name.
- Your summoner name.
- An explanation of why you would be suitable and meet the above requirements.
- An attached example of a relevant article written by you (if you don’t have one just write one).