The Broadcast Team are seeking in-game observers in CS:GO for the upcoming Spring Split!
This is someone who is enthusiastic about the game, knowledgeable about observing and passionate for university esports. This role will work with the rest of the Activities team and report to Director of Broadcast (Sunkern). This is a paid-per-broadcast position.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about creating a high quality viewing experience for our community and have a deep understanding of the spectator mode in CS:GO. You’ll need to be a great team player and an excellent communicator to work alongside casters, the producer, the product manager and admins.
- Follow action as the main observer
- Be at sound-check 45 minutes before going live (Tuesdays at 18:30)
- Work with casters, product manager and admins to get into server with teams
- Keep the game and broadcast in sync by communicating with players and changing relevant server settings
- Experience observing CS:GO
- In-depth knowledge of CS:GO spectator mode
- Solid technical/computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team
- Knowledge of the UK university scene
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in observing live tournaments
- Graphic design skills
- Experience in a university society or student esports scene
Applications will close January 12th, 2019.