After a strong showing in the ESL UK Premiership, claiming the title of 5th best team in the United Kingdom, Team NUEL5 has opened try outs for all positions in the team.
Why are try outs happening, did something go wrong with the team?
No! We were incredibly happy with the team’s performance after we reformed during the mid season break. However, with the ESL UK Premiership season now over and a bunch of new talent rising in the GAME National Championship, we wanted to give the chance of representing The NUEL competitively to every top tier player. The aim of the NUEL5 team is to showcase our players!
What’s in the future of the NUEL Team:
As one of the top UK teams, of course we’d love to continue our involvement in the ESL UK Premiership next season. We’d also like to take part in the numerous LAN events that take place across the UK, such as the Insomnia Gaming Festival and MCM. We want to give our players the opportunity to represent The NUEL by showcasing their talent at these events and help establish our players in the Esports scene.
What are we looking for?
We’re opening all of the positions in the League of Legends NUEL5 team. Below are some of the requirements to consider before applying:
- Excellent knowledge of League of Legends, the role you’re applying for and Diamond 2 or higher ranking in SoloQ
- A fair attitude: You have a positive, mature and humble personality and are able to take criticism
- Are able to commit to a minimum of 2 weekly practice sessions as well as weekly tournaments on Saturday/Sunday (Not including the GAME National Championship)
- AVAILABLE on the 16th and 17th of December at 6pm-10pm for trials
- Able to commit to coming to Insomnia 57 on the 25-28th of March 2016
Would you like to apply for the League of Legends NUEL5 team? Please fill out this form by the 10th of December and we’ll get in contact with the best applicants by the 12th via email. Anyone who isn’t contacted by the 12th has unfortunately not made it to trials this time.
NUEL5 Application Form