The Broadcast Team are seeking stream producers in Overwatch, CS:GO Hearthstone and League of Legends for the upcoming Spring Split!
This is someone who is enthusiastic about the game they’re applying for, knowledgeable about streaming and passionate for university esports. This role will work with the rest of the Activities team and report to Director of Broadcast (Sunkern). This is a paid-per-broadcast position.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about creating a high quality viewing experience for our community and have a deep understanding of streaming to Twitch via OBS Studio. You’ll need to be a great team player and an excellent communicator to work alongside casters, the product manager and admins.
- Produce a stream at minimum 720p60 (1080p60 preferred)
- Sound-check casters 45 minutes before going live:
- Overwatch – Monday 18:30
- CS:GO – Tuesday 18:30
- Hearthstone – Wednesday 18:30
- League of Legends – Sunday 18:00
- Work with casters, product manager and admins to get into lobbies with teams
- PC capable of streaming chosen game at a minimum of 720p 60fps at 3500kb/s
- Experience streaming to Twitch
- In-depth knowledge of OBS Studio
- Good understanding of the game you’re applying for
- Solid technical/computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team
- Knowledge of the UK university scene
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Nice to Have
- Previous tournament streaming experience (not just you in your bedroom)
- Graphic design skills
- Experience in a university society or student esports scene
Please complete this application form with a short VOD or highlight reel of a broadcast you produced and a list of your streaming equipment. Please submit a separate application for each game you wish to work on. If you have questions, ask them in the Broadcast Discord!
Applications will close January 12th, 2019.